Undergraduate opportunities NSW, VIC, QLD and SA
Established in 2007, Silver Wolf Projects (Pty) Ltd is a growing mid-sized Engineering and Building Consultancy firm that specialises in the insurance industry offering dynamic, innovative engineering, building consulting and project management services, using the latest technology to deliver the right solution quickly.
As a member of the wolfpack you will develop expertise in design work and writing a range of forensic civil/structural technical and building reports.
We have vacancies for both desktop and inspection/site engineers.
- Production of Engineering Reports, Scopes of Works and Design Plans.
- Use of Various Engineering Software Programs
- Estimating and Contract Management
- Structural & Civil Design;
- Technical Report Writing;
- Building and BCA Documentation, Planning and Reporting
- Auto CAD/Revit drafting
You will have:
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team player, willing to support colleagues
- The willingness to embrace change and new technology
- Microsoft Office suite experience including intermediate Excel skills
We offer the opportunity to continue your professional development and will support you in learning all processes, whilst working as part of a close knitted team in our friendly office. We will support further relevant study, pay your Engineering Australia fees, and even buy you lunch on a Friday.
Please apply via LinkedIn or SEEK with a resume and covering letter. If you would like any further information, please contact Gail Howard on 02 8580 7934