Civil/Structural Engineer/Building Consultant
Looking for a change? Come and join the Wolf Pack!
Established in 2007, Silver Wolf Projects(Pty) Ltd is a growing mid-sized Engineering and Building Consultancy firm that specializes in the insurance industry offering dynamic, innovative engineering, building consulting and project management services, using the latest technology to deliver the right solution quickly.
As a member of the wolfpack you will engage directly with builders, insurance companies, loss adjusters, and clients to ensure that innovative, cost-effective engineering and remedial solutions are delivered on time. This is achieved through the provision of forensic civil/structural technical and building reports.
We have vacancies for both desktop and inspection/site engineers.
Your qualifications are to be in line with following depending on the role:
Qualifications Required For Engineer Position
To take up the post of Engineer within Silver Wolf Projects (Pty) Ltd you must be in possession of one of the following qualifications:
Qualifications Required For Building Consultant Position
To take up the post of Building Consultant within Silver Wolf Projects (Pty) Ltd you must be in possession of one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Degree or Diploma in Building and Construction
- Builders License
- Qualified licensed building supervisor
Depending on your background, duties could include
- Production of Engineering Reports, Scopes of Works and Design Plans
- Technical Report writing
- Building and BCA documentation, planning and reporting
- AutoCAD/Revit drafting
- Structural & Civil Design
- Use of various engineering software programs
- Estimating and contract management
- Insurance inspections on site
You will have:
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn
- The ability to work as a team player, willing to support colleagues
- Microsoft Office suite experience including intermediate Excel skills
- Good technical writing and interpersonal skills
- The willingness to embrace change and new technology
We offer the opportunity to continue your professional development and will support you in learning all processes, whilst working as part of a close knit team in our friendly office. We will support further relevant study, pay your Engineering Australia fees, and even buy you lunch on a Friday.
Please apply with a resume and covering letter using the form below. If you would like any further information, please contact Gail Howard on 02 8580 7934